Need some ideas for Valentine’s Day? Make it personal!
- Why buy more tchotchkes that no one needs? How about writing a love letter? Sit down and make a list of what you love about your significant other. Throw in a couple of favorite memories. Who wouldn’t want to receive that?
Paper-Source sells pretty heart note cards. 4” x 5”, $6.25 for 20 cards.
- Download a custom playlist of your favorite love songs onto a CD.
- Design a tasting menu of his or her favorite dishes and watch romantic movies.
- Everyone needs a hug! Hug E-Grams come in 3 colors, black, red or orange. Each has a recorder for a personalized message. One Hug-E-Gram and 1 personalized recording is $29.95.
Hug-E-Gram was created by a breast cancer survivor.
- Deliver your bouquet of flowers in a Miracle Vase. The Miracle Vase folds flat and is easily stored. This is a set of 8 assorted sizes for $19.99.
- Order fortune cookies dipped in white chocolate with confetti sprinkles and a love note inside each one. 25 cookies for $6.78.
- Choose two initials for the coin-sized charms on either side of the ‘love’ heart charm. All sterling silver for $48.50.
- Set your table with four personalized heart placemats from $18 – $29.
- Sometimes the written word is easier than the verbal. Slip these I Love You cards into places that will surprise your loved ones. A lunchbox, a cosmetic bag, the newspaper or book. Foreign languages or special orders available.
$5.00 for a pack of 20.