What to Focus on in 2013:
1. Instead of wanting to be right, be kind.
2. Instead of focusing on what you did wrong or what you’re upset about, focus on all that went well.
3. Instead of looking at what has changed, look at what hasn’t.
4. Instead of obsessing over what was terrible that day, find what you can be grateful for.
5. Instead of feeling out of control, find ways to trust more.
6. Instead of saying mean things to yourself, choose to take control of your inner voice and create a loving inner dialogue.
7. Instead of letting an excuse rule your life, this year step into your power and see how limiting that excuse has been.
8. Instead of comparing yourself to someone else so that you feel small, ask yourself, am I better than my 2012 self? Am I improving compared to me?
Choose any one of these commitments to radically alter your upcoming year. Then pick another. And remember, you attract whatever you give your attention and energy to.